The Mission of Silvies River Charter School is to help students develop the, skills, and character needed to succeed in the world. Our program is available to all students in Oregon. Students attend our school for free. While enrolled students may receive a free laptop and all the support they need to be successful. We thank our families and students for their support and interest in our virtual school.
Grant & Harney County Student Registration Dates and Information:
August 13 REGISTRATION
- 8:00 - 11:00 a.m. for new students
- 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. for returning K-8
- 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. for returning HS
August 21 Student & Parent Orientation
- Last names ending in A - L 9:00 a.m.
- Last names ending in M - Z 1:00 p.m.
- Students will receive their class schedules login information and computers at Orientation. Students and parents are required to come to the Orientation/Open house
Willamette Valley Student Registration Dates and Information:
August 21 REGISTRATION for Salem area at Salem Public Library Anderson B Room
- 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. for students with a last name A - L
- 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. for students with a last name M - Z
August 22 REGISTRATION for Sherwood and Springfield area: more information to follow.
Silvies River Charter School parents and students please complete the following 2013-2014 school surveys:
- SilviesRCS Survey 2013-14: High School Students
- SilviesRCS Survey 2013-14: Parent
- SilviesRCS Survey 2013-14: Middle School Students