Photo credit www.ruthiesphotos.net
Silvies River Charter School is an exceptional place to work for. We offer a competitive benefits package as well as a supportive and friendly environment working with wonderful students and families. Below are our current employment opportunities.
Central Oregon Full time Secondary Education Virtual Teacher
The primary duty of the teacher is to stimulate the learning of students; including attention to their instruction, attendance, discipline, safety, health and care while under the supervision of the school.
1. Valid Oregon Teaching License
2. Hold and keep a current first aid card when required by Silvies River Charter School.
3. Oregon Driver’s License and personal transportation
4. Weekly travel required
5. Proficient computer skills
A complete application will include:
- A cover letter
- Resume with at least 3 professional references
- At least 3 letters of recommendation of which 2 are professional recommendations
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Copy of Teaching License (or letter stating that you are eligible to be placed on the charter school registry)
Salary based on experience, great insurance benefits.
Please send completed application to:
Eric Nichols, Principal, 541-589-2401, firstname.lastname@example.org
Silvies River Charter School
Oregon Online Virtual Charter School
39235 Hwy 205
Frenchglen, OR 97736
Direct School Line: 541-589-2401
Sponsoring District Office: 541-493-2404
Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved.